ARLINES JOBS IN MALAYSIAAn airline is known as a company that provides air transport services for traveling passengers and freight. Airlines utilize aircraft to supply these services and also may form alliances or partnerships with other airlines for codeshare agreements, in which they both operate and offer the same flight. Airline customer service agents make sure luggage and their passengers board the right aircraft safely and on time. They are also known as passenger service agents or check-in assistants. As an airline customer service agent, you would usually work for a handling agent on behalf of an airline. Your duties would include:
- Dealing with passenger enquiries about flight departures and arrivals.
- Allocating seat numbers.
- Advising passengers about restrictions on luggage.
- Taking care of people with special access needs, and unaccompanied children.
- Calming and reassuring nervous passengers.
- Checking passengers in.
- Issuing boarding passes and luggage labels.
- Weighing baggage and collecting any excess charges.