Plumbing jobs specializes in installing and maintaining systems used for potable water, sewage and drainage in plumbing systems.
If you want to move to the UK as a Plumber, then you’re in luck! Plumbing Jobs are in demand right all over the UK and you may even be able to get a United Kingdom Permanent Residency Visa with or even without a job offer.
Plumbers are eligible to apply to move into the UK under the United Kingdom Government’s Immigration program due to the alarming increase in demand for Plumbers in the UK, they have even included the occupation on the targeted occupations list.
The United Kingdom made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England
Plumbers are related to trades like pipefitters and steamfitters, who always work in commercial and industrial organisations, they earn about $49,000 a year, and well above the $35,000 average for all occupations, according to the international 2012 data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Demand for plumbers and fitters is increasingly strong.
- They instal plumbing systems and accessories, including residential appliances, as well as HVAC systems.
- Inspecting, repairing and testing pipes and plumbing systems.
- Cleaning out drains and obstructions in sewage and waste pipes.
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of an apprenticeship
- Valid license to practice profession