Plumbing jobs specializes in installing and maintaining systems used for potable water, sewage and drainage in plumbing systems.
If you want to move to Netherland as a Plumber, then you’re in luck! Plumbing Jobs are in demand right all over Netherland and you may even be able to get a Netherland Permanent Residency Visa with or even without a job offer.
Plumbers are eligible to apply to move into Netherland under the Government’s Immigration program due to the alarming increase in demand for Plumbers in Netherland, they have even included the occupation on the targeted occupations list.
Netherlands is country in northwestern Europe that is known for a flat landscape of canals, tulip fields, windmills and cycling routes.
Plumbers are related to trades like pipefitters and steamfitters, who always work in commercial and industrial organisations, they earn about $49,000 a year, and well above the $35,000 average for all occupations, according to the international 2012 data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Demand for plumbers and fitters is increasingly strong.
- They instal plumbing systems and accessories, including residential appliances, as well as HVAC systems.
- Inspecting, repairing and testing pipes and plumbing systems.
- Cleaning out drains and obstructions in sewage and waste pipes.
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of an apprenticeship
- Valid license to practice profession